YOU ARE NOT ALONE ------------------------------------ Written by: Leontien Bosch, E-mail: gotocyberspace@earthcorp.com Timeline: after 'Redemption' ------------------------------------ Julia Heller was dreaming. She was chasing True through the woods. Everything went so fast: True telling the group about what she saw, someone sedating her and then she was searching Morgan. There he was, still bound to the tree where she had left him. But something was terribly wrong. Morgan was covered in blood and he looked dead. She wanted to check his pulse but she was back in the tent and Bess was standing over her. "You killed him!" she screamed, shaking Julia violently. Danziger pulled Bess away and everybody left the tent. Except one person. Alonzo. He stood up and now she could see him better. "I hate you Julia. You're Council and you are a murderer. We are going to leave you here, alone, with just a tent, nothing more. And I have to admit it is even better than just shooting you." he said and he walked to the entrance of the tent. Before he left he turned around. "Goodbye Julia," and then he was gone. Everything went black again as she fell asleep and she woke up when it was morning. She was no longer tied to the cot. She looked around. The tent was empty. She didn't hear any camp activity. She walked out of the tent and she remembered Alonzo's words. "I hate you. You're Council. Goodbye Julia." Everybody was gone. She screamed, called his name. "ALONZO!" and then she was awake. She was back in the Med-Tent and it was dark and she was alone. But who was cursing then? "Alonzo?" she whispered softly and it sounded like she was crying. She was crying. And then she heard a voice coming from the side of the cot. "Yes, I'm down here, if you're looking for me. Next time when you decide to go screaming in the middle of the night, don't do it in my ear ok? I think I'm deaf. And don't use my name, I think the entire camp now knows that I'm in your tent," he said as he moved back on the cot. "Julia are you crying?" He felt the tears fall on his chest, where her head lay. "What's wrong?" He heard her whispering something. "You are not going to leave me again?" He moved her, so that he could look at her face. "What's wrong, tell me?" She told him her dream, or better, her nightmare.When she was done, he held her close. "I love you Julia, I won't ever leave you again," he kissed her hair, "and you didn't kill Morgan remember?" She lay her head back on his chest. "You are not alone, ok?" He listened to her breathing and after a minute he was asleep too. Everything was back to normal. [End] Characters are owned by Amblin Entertainment and Universal Pictures. No copyright infringement was intended.